“I have always wanted to be a doctor.”
Dr. Abraham is Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians. She is Board Certified in Lifestyle Medicine and is a Certified Practitioner for the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Growing up in both India and Chicago graduated from JJM Medical College, University of Mysore in India in 1991. She went on to Chicago where she completed her Internship and Residency at Columbus Hospital, Northwestern University in 1997.
She began her career in Oklahoma as part of the Indian Health Services. She later moved to South Florida in 2001 where she was a Hospitalist at JFK Medical Center and later became Lead Physician. Dr. Abraham has been a part of the MSPB community for over 10 years where she currently has her private practice.
Dr. Abraham integrates different modalities into her practice for the best possible outcome and healing for the patient. She incorporates her knowledge in Lifestyle Medicine and Functional Medicine to get to the root cause of the problem.
Dr. Abraham has been named one of “Florida’s Top Docs” in both 2019 and 2020.
Dr. Abraham participates in community education lectures. She is active in her church, particularly with children and youth ministries. She enjoys music, cooking for her family, and gardening.
Geni Abraham, MD is dedicated to carrying her healing message to the community. Click Here to see her recent speaking events.
A. Geni Abraham, M.D.
- Primary Specialty:
- Internal Medicine, prevention and management of chronic diseases. Functional Medicine, Wellness program to promote prevention of Chronic Disease.
- Medical Education:
- University of Mysore/J.J.M. Medical College Davangere, Karnataka State India;1991
- Internal Medicine : 1997 – Columbus Hospital Chicago, IL
Internship : 1995 – Columbus Hospital; 1995 Chicago, IL
- Other Certifications:
- Institute of Lifestyle Medicine
Institute of Functional Medicine
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Lifestyle Medicine
- English, Malayalam
- JFK Medical Center
- Consistently recognized for effectiveness and efficiency in Comprehensive Diabetes Care.
- Consistently recognized for effectiveness and efficiency in the Pharmacotherapy Management of COPD Exacerbation
- Heart Disease
- Consistently recognized for effectiveness and efficiency in the Annual Monitoring for Patients on Persistent Medications
Schedule Your Appointment
Start your journey towards good health.
Your journey towards good health starts now.